Mexico is a go-to destination for many because it's so easy to visit. The borders are opening in this post-pandemic world and if you're planning for some fun in the sun, here are 5 things to make sure you pack! Check out the links below to shop my must-haves.
1. Passport Holder & Vaccination Card - Mexico requires a COVID-19 vaccination to enter and a passport holder holds everything I need in one place. I hate digging through my purse to find my passport and now it's easy to spot. I plan to not bring a wallet, so my passport holder will have my pesos and credit card, too.
2. Fedora Hat - This is excellent for the sun and makes a cute airport accessory. It's super easy to pack, just flip it upside down, fill with socks or scarves and then roll your shirts around it up to the bill. That way it won't get crushed.
3. Gadget Organizer - When you are an entrepreneur, you're always plugged in, so I will be packing my phone, headphones and computer and that means chargers for each! I love this organizer to keep tangled cords at bay and that everything is in one place in my carry-on. Don't forget your pens!
4. Tumbler - Bringing my own tumbler is a must any time I travel. I fill it with water and coffee and this tumbler is great at keeping water cold for the beach and coffee warm. Fun tip: fill this with 2 margaritas from the airport for a fun taxi ride to your hotel or condo.
5. New favorite high neck tank - I just love this newly designed Wildflower, high neck tank. It flows really nicely and is a great neckline. It's simple in the front with a cute wildflower design on the back.
And when you're ready to pack, be sure to download my FREE printable to stay organized for your next trip! Download here.
Written by: Jessica Howard (July 2021)
SHOP THIS POST
Let's Go Everywhere Passport Holder | Travel Inspired Accessories